Who are the Members?
SIOG members share a passion to implicate clinical practice in the elderly. Current SIOG membership comprises over 1130 individual members in 75 countries and continues to grow. Our current members are basic scientists, surgical oncologists, geriatricians, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, psychologists, sociologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare professionals in active clinical practice interested in and/or involved in the management of older patients with cancer.
Become a member and enjoy the following benefits
- to submit articles to the Journal of Geriatric Oncology (JGO), the only journal specifically dedicated to this area of medicine called geriatric oncology
- to access the Journal of Geriatric Oncology (JGO) 6 ANNUAL ISSUES (in print + online or online only, depending on membership status)
- to access the Critical reviews in Oncology/Hematology (CROH) - 12 ANNUAL ISSUES
- to receive a discounted fee at SIOG Annual Conference
- to vote at the SIOG GA and elect Board member
- to participate in expert task forces
- to receive SIOG Newsletter
- to benefit from reduction on some publications/books (e.g. ESMO Handbook of Geriatric Oncology, and other ESMO Handbooks)
- to network with colleagues from all over the world and share your expertise
- to get involved in SIOG activities and in the annual conference
SIOG yearly membership is running from January 1st to December 31st.